A healthy almond butter dip that pairs wonderfully with a variety of fruits.
Though fruit in itself is the perfect snack, it's always nice to pair it with a hearty addition. Fruit dips are a great way to spruce up your fruit snack! They are easy to make and fun to have at parties or other gatherings. Having a few healthy fruit dip options is always welcome.
This dip takes less than 15 minutes to make and is a wonderful pairing for apples, bananas, strawberries, and pears. It's a delicious snack or can even be served for dessert.
How to Make Paleo Fruit Dip
Measure the almond butter, honey, cinnamon, and nut milk and place in a medium sized bowl. Stir well to combine. Sometimes the almond butter will have chunks that you'll want to smooth out as much as possible. If you prefer, you can use a food processor or a mixer.
After the mixture is well combined, add the raisins and stir again. Using a spatula, scrape the fruit dip into a serving bowl. Sprinkle the walnuts over the top.
Cut apples, pears, bananas and strawberries into slices or bite sized chunks. Arrange the fruit on a plate and serve with your paleo fruit dip.
The fruit dip will be thick which I personally like. If you like it a little thinner, you can always add more nut milk.
Store any leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 7 days. Before serving again, let sit at room temperature to soften. Enjoy!
Paleo Fruit Dip
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp unsweetened nut milk
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 tbsp walnut pieces
- Measure the almond butter, honey, cinnamon, and nut milk and place in a medium sized mixing bowl. Stir the mixture until it is well combined. Add raisins and stir again.
- Scrape dip into a serving bowl and sprinkle walnuts over the top.
- Serve with fruits such as apples, pears, bananas, and strawberries. Fruit can be sliced or cut into bite sized chunks.
- Store leftover paleo fruit dip in the refrigerator for up to 7 days. Let sit at room temperature to soften prior to serving.